Friday, February 7, 2014

New Release 01-07-14 - Boo-Tree-ful!

Happy Friday everyone!

I am so insanely excited about this product release. In many ways this has been a long time in the making. Something I always wanted to do but held off on doing... until now!

A lot of care has gone into this new product, including new animations and hours of testing. I have fallen in love with it and I hope you will too. I think this is the best thing I have ever produced. 

Boo's Tree of Romance

10 Land Impact / Mod/Copy / Partial Mesh, Partial sculpted!

 3 different flavors! 







You may be looking at this and going... really? A tree? What's so special about a tree? If you are doing that, please come to the store and try it out, because I think once you do you will see the effort that was put in to make this a wonderful all in one romantic product!

Want to just chill under the tree on your own and maybe read a book? you can do it!

Want to hang out with some friends and daydream in the shade, or meditate, or just have a chat? You can do it!

Want to propose to the one you love under the tree? You can do it! Want to get married in the exact same spot with a minister and two witnesses? You can do it!

Want to be adventurous and have some intimate lovemaking under the blowing leaves! The Adult versions have it!

I can't even begin to express how much I love how this has turned out. And I hope you will like it too! And just in time for Valentines day!

Here are a few more images to give you an idea of the love that I put in, so that you could get some love out of it!









Available on the SL Marketplace, and at my main store (in the outdoor section)

Group VIP members save 15% when you wear your group tag!

Have a great weekend all!

xx

Nynaboo






No comments:

Post a Comment